Fallback New Tab Page can be easily configured in Edge.This Easy Hack Replaces the Microsoft Edge New Tab Page with a Hidden Version
Nov 21, · Les commentaires sont modérés. Ainsi le vôtre n’apparaîtra qu’après validation. Username (Required) Email Address (Remains Private) Website (Optional). May 23, · I have tried to check the extentions of my chrome and there is only the Adblock that is enable. Mar 08, · Levels. Member levels indicate a user’s level of participation in a forum. The greater the participation, the higher the level. Everyone starts at level 1 and can rise to level
Chrome-search //local-ntp/local-ntp.html.How to access chrome-search://local-ntp/ through a href from my html – Stack Overflow
Sep 22, · Thanks for contributing an answer to Stack Overflow! Please be sure to answer the e details and share your research! But avoid . Asking for help, clarification, or responding to other answers. Mar 08, · Levels. Member levels indicate a user’s level of participation in a forum. The greater the participation, the higher the level. Everyone starts at level 1 and can rise to level Feb 22, · This Easy Hack Replaces the Microsoft Edge New Tab Page with a Hidden Version. In theory, the New Tab Page in the Chromium-based Microsoft Edge is Estimated Reading Time: 1 min.
What is ‘chrome-search://local-ntp/local-ntp.html’?
» chrome-search://local-ntp/ makes Chrome unresponsive
Google Product Forums
DRAM: current market situation
So, the situation on the memory market is still unsettled. Below I would like to give a selection of facts collected from various sources, more or less describing the current state of affairs in this industry.
- Since the beginning of the week, Asian semiconductor exchanges have seen a slight increase in prices, even for SDRAM: according to TICE, today’s prices for 256 Mbit chips (32Mx8, 133 MHz) are $ 3.05 – $ 3.30, prices for 128 Mbit chips (16Mx8, 133 MHz) – about $ 1.35 – $ 1.45; the cost of 128 Mbit DDR chips (D128M168T, 16Mx8, 133/266) has risen to $ 2.75 – $ 2.90
- Hong Kong dealer Fuji Ace confirmed that DDR memory modules are currently only available in limited quantities, the price of RDRAM modules is still stable
- According to other Taiwanese press reports, Korean manufacturers Samsung and Hynix have reached an agreement to agree to raise contract prices for SDRAM for their traditional consumers from the beginning of December. Samsung, in particular, raises prices for SDRAM chips by 10-20% in relation to their prices last week. Hynix has also reached an agreement with its small and medium partners to raise prices for 256 Mbit SDRAM chips by 15-20%, prices for large partners have not been disclosed
- In Holland, according to The Register, the retail price of 128 MB SDRAM modules ranges from 16 euros ($ 14) – 30 euros ($ 26)
- And finally, exclusive information from our own sources. Here is what one of the distributors Micron / Crucial reports: This week DDR will rise in price (at least in the US). Last Wednesday Micron / Crucial raised the price by 15%, and on Friday by another 5%. Last week, Crucial’s wholesale orders were met by no more than 10%, meaning that demand greatly exceeded supply (stocks in warehouses)
- This is the comment of the specialists of Ak-Center Microsystems: “The rise in prices for DDR is clearly caused by the fact that sellers are preparing for the December release of the i845D chipset, therefore they are purchased for future use, which creates a shortage. Our opinion: the current rise in prices is “toy”, t.e. it will be truly felt only when motherboards on the 845D appear and it will last until suppliers finally reconfigure to release DDR SDRAM. RDRAM will undoubtedly continue to enjoy less and less popularity, as the industry direction for DDR is clearly visible.”
By many indications, it is noticeable that until additional lots of DDR SDRAM chips from new factories start to enter the market (from the same, for example, Nanya, which is going to significantly increase the output of such products in the near future), DDR will not get cheaper.